Our products have a distinctly literary and nostalgic feel, taking inspiration from the witty New Yorker magazine, classic book art from Harry Potter, vintage maps from National Geographic, and kids puzzles featuring art from a wide variety of children’s books.
NYPC's aesthetics and iconic imagery inspire a feeling that is at once nostalgic and fun. Our puzzles are not just challenging, but also beautiful. Each completed puzzle is gallery worthy and many of our customers love to frame their finished puzzles and hang them on their walls as works of art. We take care in choosing each image so that every puzzle is evocative with always the right level of challenge. And with our giftware line, we make sure that every product we produce is something you would be proud to give to your friends and family.
TOP QUALITY PRODUCTS
- Our puzzles are made with 100% recycled 80 point chipboard thickness. That’s 20% higher than most standard made puzzles.
- We use Linen-style paper used on all puzzles since 2014 to reduce glare while playing and provide a better feel to the pieces.
- All puzzles are shaken before being boxed to help reduce the amount of puzzle dust.
- We use the highest quality ceramic mugs with elegant, yet strong, fabrication.
- Our Playing Cards are 310 gsm casino quality weight with a black core and a Linen Paper Finish.
- Our tote bags are made with extra heavyweight canvas to be more durable. They are fully lined with interior and exterior pockets with embroidered logos.
We make all of our puzzles, playing cards, memory games and tote bags right here in the USA. We are also a proud member of 1% for the planet - 1% of the sale of each product we sell is donated to environmental non-profits committed to creating a healthy planet.
We hope that you enjoy our puzzles and gifts.
And as always - Happy Puzzling!